Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What Are You Really Putting on Your Skin?

Just because it smells pretty doesn't mean it is safe

I don't want to get on - pardon the pun - my soapbox so soon after starting my own blog, but it's my blog and I can do want I want to. I just want to give you something to ponder...think about everything that you put on your skin everyday. Your shampoo, makeup, soap, toothpaste, and deodorant. Now go to this Cosmetic Database website, do a search of what you like to use, and check to see how safe they really are. If you are not surprised about the health warnings associated with the cosmetics and skincare that you use, then I will buy you a beer. It may have to be virtual though, I know...not as fun.

By the way, where can I even get a soapbox? Not to stand on but it sounds like the possiblities for storage, etc. may be endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment